All chalets are sea facing with private veranda, have overhead fans and mosquito nets with en suite shower, toilet and basin. The chalets have a personal safe, coffee/tea making facilities and are fully furnished. Rooms are serviced on a daily basis.
12 Standard Chalets:
Sleeping 2 people each, either 2 x 3/4 beds of a king size bed.
3 Family Chalets:
Sleeping 2 adults & 2 children, either 2 x 3/4 beds of a king size bed with a bunk for the children.
Activities at Ponta Mamoli:
- Scuba Diving.
- Drive Training - 2 Qualified PADI instructors.
- Deep Sea Fishing.
- Shore fishing & salt water fly fishing (please bring your own
- Snorkelling .
- Dolphin trips.
- Horse trails.
- Mamoli "discovery" drives to Lake Piti, the croc & hippo pools.
- Sundowner excursions to Madejanine (highest natural sand dune in Southern Mozambique)
- Bird watching
- Whale watching
- Turtle tours (seasonal)
- Children aged3 - 11 yrs old sharing with their parents are charged half price.
- Single supplement R 200.00 per night per room.
- Border transfers are not included in the rate. Border pick up times are 10 am & 3 pm, these need to be prebooked and prepaid with your reservation.
- Activties are not included in the rate.
- You require a 4 x 4 for travel in Southern Mozambique.
- Full PREPAYMENT is required for this special.
- This special offer is subject to availability .
- We reserve the right to add & change these conditions & prices without prior notice.
Remember to bring:
- Your necessary dive certification, you will not be allowed to dive without proof of qualification.
- Your own beach towel.
- A torch.
- Insect repellent ie: Tabard / Peaceful sleep.
- All you own preferred medication.
- Valid passports are required for entry into Mozambique, (valid for at least 6 mths from date of entry). Non SA citizens require a visa which can be purchased at the Ponta d'Ouro border post.
- All visitors require R 12.00 per passport for clearance at the
Mozambique Border Control.
- When travelling into Mozambique with a private vehicle, remember the original registration papers for clearance & it's imperitive that you obtain 3rd party insurance which can be purchased form the Mozambique Custom Clearance
- Guests who do not have 4 x 4 vehicles can park their vehicles in secure parking at the border, (on the South African side).The cost is approximately R 25.00 per vehicle per day.
If you would like to combine the Beach with your Bush Experience
Tel: (031) 267 0144
Should you require any further information or wish to make a reservation, please do not hesitate to contact us.